Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
National Cemetery Administration
Public Rest Rooms
- No personnel assigned to this area
- Funeral parties
- Cemetery visitors
- Cortege Assembly Area
- Visitor Parking Pull-off
- Easy pedestrian access to vehicle pull-off used for cortege assembly
- Separate facilities for men and women
- Housekeeping aids closet adjacent to rest rooms
- Dual height drinking fountain in proximity of rest rooms
- Durable easily maintained finishes
- Lighting operated by motion detector switches (occupancy sensors)
- Solid surface material counter with integral lavatory bowl(s)
- Wall hung toilets
- Ceiling hung toilet partitions preferred
- GFI duplex receptacle at lavatory